The AirLink® ES450 is a secure 4G LTE gateway designed to connect the distributed enterprise. With state-of-the-art global LTE coverage from the proven leader in LTE technology, the ES450 provides broadband connectivity for POS devices and other business critical equipment to ensure you can continue to serve customer requests. Together with AirVantage® Management Service, you have a one-stop solution to provision devices, monitor cellular data usage, and remotely maintain software versions and configurations
AIRLINK ES450 FEATURES
- Full featured LTE gateway and terminal server for both primary and failover connectivity
- State of the art 4G LTE coverage spanning 11 LTE frequency bands
- Proven and documented interoperability with major enterprise router vendors
- Cellular out of band management for remotely troubleshooting and restoring enterprise IT equipment
- Reliable Static Route eliminates redundant wireless data usage
- Advanced routing such as NEMO/DMNR included as standard
- Up to 5 VPN tunnels to support secure communications over cellular networks
- Secure configuration for PCI compliant systems
- Remote configuration, software updates, and data usage monitoring with AirVantage Management Service
- Integrated by industry leading solution partners in M2M Solution Exchange
- Industry leading warranty, including free software maintenance and accelerated hardware replacement
ENTERPRISE GATEWAY AND TERMINAL SERVER
The AirLink ES450 enterprise gateway delivers mission-critical 4G LTE connectivity either as a primary connection or as a failover solution to protect against landline failure. With documented interoperability guides for the industry’s leading enterprise routers, the ES450 allows you to deploy your enterprise LTE connectivity solution quickly and seamlessly.
In addition to providing broadband connectivity, the ES450 also provides a terminal server for remote out-of-band management of network equipment. Using the AirLink ES450 to connect to the router console interface, IT administrators can remotely troubleshoot and repair network equipment. Personnel no longer need to be deployed to manually reset networking equipment, dramatically reducing the number of field visits.
SECURE WIRELESS BROADBAND COMMUNICATIONS
The ES450 is loaded with features to secure your critical enterprise data. With up to 5 concurrent VPN sessions, you can ensure secure communications to multiple back-end systems. Remote authentication management allows you to use enterprise RADIUS or TACACS+ systems to manage access to devices. Port filtering and trusted IP protect devices connected to your ES450 from unauthorized access. Finally, secure configuration options ensure compliance to PCI standards for payment systems.
FUTURE PROOF YOUR DEPLOYMENT
To protect your investment in mobile broadband technology, you want software upgrades and security enhancements to be readily and freely available and easy to deploy. You want the assurance that any issues will be quickly and thoroughly corrected. For this reason, AirLink offers unlimited access to software updates and enhancements free of charge. We also offer a standard 3 year manufacturer’s warranty, and 24 hour turnaround on hardware replacements.
MANAGE, MONITOR AND MAINTAIN YOUR DEPLOYMENT
With a deployment of LTE enterprise gateways, you need to stay informed of important information like mobile data usage and failover status. In addition, you need to maintain device configurations, update device software, and remotely diagnose reported issues. AirVantage® Management Service (AVMS) is the industry’s leading device management solution. This highly advanced application supports over-the-air device registration, configuration and software updates. Dashboards display up-to-date views of the entire deployment, and custom reports can be set-up to monitor critical events and prevent downtime.