The CradlePoint MBR1200B router enables easy-to-install wireless connectivity in small business or remote office locations. Ideal for small businesses, temporary command centers, home offices, recreational vehicles, and mobile networks; the CradlePoint MBR1200B provides wired Ethernet, and 3G/4G wireless WAN connectivity to keep you and your business up and running.
- Use as primary connection to the Internet with wired or wireless broadband.
- Ensure against loss of productivity and business opportunity with automatic failover to 3G/4G when the wired connection is disrupted.
- Load balance across the multiple wired and/or wireless connections when additional bandwidth is required.
SECURE AND RELIABLE
- LAN connections are protected with advanced WiFi encryption.
- Main office access and business transactions are protected by VPN capability, and other security features to ensure your network stays secure.
- Designed for small office/home office deployments.
- Engineered for day-in, day-out 24/7 Internet connectivity.
REMOTE MANAGEMENT, SERVICE AND SUPPORT
- WiPipeTM Central remote management web portal enables remote configuration, network-wide firmware updates and a variety of reporting and alerting capabilities to inform on network status and prevent overage charges.
- CradleCare Standard: covers hardware for first year, additional coverage can be purchased for subsequent years.
- CradleCare Plus and CradleCare Premier: extended support and service agreements available for enterprise.
Internet Access and Device Connectivity
- Plug-and-play support for over 125 of the most advanced broadband data modems (LTE, WiMAX, HSPA+). Security cap available to prevent device theft
- 5 Ethernet 10/100 LAN/WAN ports for Ethernet-enabled devices or landline Internet (up to 2 WAN, up to 5 LAN, 5 total)
- Wireless LAN – WiFi (802.11 b/g/n) supports up to 64 connections at a time
Business Continuity: Failover/Failback
- Automatic failover to wireless WAN connection when wired WAN disruption occurs, automatic failback when wired WAN connection is restored
- Load balancing across multiple wired and wireless WANs for more bandwidth Proactive alerts when failover occurs through WiPipe Central™
- Remote management with WiPipe™ Central and SNMP v1,2,3
- Two SSIDs, with individual security, separate critical traffic
- “WiFi-as-WAN” mode enables use as a WiFi repeater, WiFi bridge or as a WiFito-Ethernet adapter for Ethernet-enabled devices
- Two Ethernet ports can be configured to “WAN Mode” to provide wireless and wired failover and load balancing
- Data usage management and alerts to monitor data usage and avoid overages
- IPsec VPN (2 concurrent sessions) with GRE tunneling option, also supports pass-through VPN connections (IPSec, L2TP, PPTP)
- WEP, WPA, WPA2, WPA2 Enterprise and AES encryption for secure WiFi
- Stateful packet inspection firewall and NAT (network address translation) to prevent unwanted access to connected computers
- Variety of security features (URL filtering, traffic filtering, DMZ, virtual server, port forwarding) for safer internet access