FAILOVER MADE SIMPLE
The CradlePoint CBA750B 3G/4G Mobile Broadband Adapter provides IP Pass-Through capabilities for any device that requires wireless broadband access. For most applications, simply connect the CBA750B, to an existing CPE router configured for WAN failover, and it’s ready to go. The CBA750B handles the wireless WAN connection through the integrated 3G/4G modems when failover occurs.
PRIMARY CONNECT IS EASY TOO
For temporary networks, or when wired connections are impractical, the CBA750B can serve as a primary-connect device converting mobile broadband to Ethernet for point-of-sale devices, digital signs and kiosks.
PERFORMANCE AND RELIABILITY
Engineered for day-in, day-out 24/7 Internet connectivity, Business Series products extend the benefits of WiPipe technology across the router and the modem, ensuring reliable connections when you need them. The CBA750B can also run in router mode with access to CradlePoint’s powerful suite of routing capabilities. Power-Over-Ethernet enables flexible mounting location and external high-gain antennas ensure optimal performance in areas of low signal strength.
INTERNET ACCESS AND DEVICE CONNECTIVITY
- 1 Ethernet 10/100 LAN port for Ethernet-enabled devices
- WiPipe Technology Modem Health Management with 24×7 connection verification ensures the wireless connection will be there when you need it
BUSINESS CONTINUITY: FAILOVER/FAILBACK
- Automatic failover to wireless WAN connection when wired WAN disruption occurs, automatic failback when wired WAN connection is restored
- Proactive alerts when failover occurs through WiPipe Central™
- First-time and advanced setup wizards for easy, swift, and secure setup
- One-page dashboard to view router status and configuration
- Remote management with WiPipe Central™, SNMP v1/2c/3, and CLI over SSH
- Power-Over-Ethernet Enable flexible location for convenience and best reception using existing CAT-5 cabling
- IP Pass-through support provides broadband-to-Ethernet adapter
- Data usage management and alerts to monitor data usage and avoid overages
- LAN/WAN Affinity to assign specific LAN traffic to a WAN
- Advanced diagnostics tools including: tcpdump, netfilter, traceroute
- SPI (stateful packet inspection) firewall and NAT (network address translation) to prevent unwanted access to connected computers
- Advanced security mode and reporting to facilitate PCI-DSS compliance
- Variety of security features (URL filtering, IP & traffic filtering, DMZ, port forwarding) for safer Internet access
- 802.1Q VLAN support to isolate, segment, and secure your network