The CradlePoint COR IBR1100 Series is a compact, ruggedized 3G/4G/LTE networking solution designed for mission critical connectivity in the most challenging environments.
Ideal for in-vehicle networks including police cars, ambulances, and mass transit, this cloud-managed solution provides organizations the ability to scale deployments quickly and manage their vehicle networks easily in real time.
With an extensive list of safety and hardening certifications, the COR IBR1100 is engineered to protect against extreme temperatures, humidity, shocks, vibrations, dust, water splash, reverse polarity and transient voltage.
Increase Network Availability
- Multi-carrier 4G LTE support with dual SIM capability
- Supports Ethernet (T1, DSL, Cable, MetroE), WiFi as WAN, and Metro WiFi
- Ruggedized to ensure always-on connectivity
- Create real-time alerts to monitor uptime
Enhance the Connected Experience
Deploy Quickly, Scale & Lower Installation Costs
- Increase speed to deployment with “zero-touch” configuration
- Simplify installation with built-in voltage protection and ignition sensing
- Flexible GPS reporting for easy integration with Automatic Vehicle Location (AVL) systems
Secure & Protect
- Advanced security, VPN, and stateful firewall to protect sensitive data
- Designed for PCI compliant network architectures
- Cloud-managed security and content filtering (CIPA compliant)